Holiday on Giglio Island: a two-days itinerary
- Published: 7-05-2015
- Category: Things to Do
You have the possibility to spend a weekend on Giglio Island, from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. Or, in general, you have decided to enjoy a two-day trip to this destination. Giglio Island, of course, will welcome you. And you can follow this itinerary.
- Morning. You will arrive in Giglio Porto, one of Giglio Island localities. Here you will spend the morning of the first day.
- Afternoon. Near Giglio Porto there are some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. In particular, you can easily reach Cannelle beach: a relaxing afternoon is a must.
- Evening. You will visit Giglio Castello, one of the three localities of the island. Its narrow streets and Aldobrandesca fortress give their best in the evening. Surely, you will be hungry: in the several restaurants of this place you can taste the typical dishes of Giglio Island.
- Morning. There is the third locality to see: it’s Giglio Campese, on the west coast. Among other things, here there is the sea stack of Giglio Island, for an excursion overlooking the sea.
- Afternoon. You will spend second day afternoon on Giglio Campese bay: a long, sandy beaches with several services available.
In the evening, probably, you will have the ferry that will bring you back home: so this two-day itinerary to the island of Giglio ends. There are two other information that you need to know:
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/ghirolfo53Related articles