Giglio Island: photos of the most beautiful beaches and coves
- Published: 14-05-2015
- Category: Places to See
You’d like to visit Giglio Island. But you don’t want to take risks: before you organize the vacation, you want to see some photos of the beaches of Giglio Island, just to see if it’s worth it.
- Campese. On Giglio Island northwest coast, near the homonymous locality. It is the largest beach of the island, in a bay that protects the beach from winds.
- Arenella. It is located on northeast coast, near Giglio Porto locality. It is a large and sandy beach.
- Cannelle. It is located on southeast coast of Giglio Island, and this beach is easy to reach from Giglio Porto. Sandy, it’s one of the most large and crowded beach of the island.
- Caldane. Near Cannelle beach. Cala Caldane is a white sand beach. Near this beach there are several coves that you can discover.
- Cala dell’Allume. This beach is in a small gulf. The rocks of Cala dell’Allume are red and yellow, and the sea is blue.
- Cala Pozzarelli. It’s not so popular as the previous beaches but for this reason is a place to discover.
Have you seen photos of the beaches on Giglio Island? Now you just need to book the ferry trip.